.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Adventure and Delight - My Big Thrill

life-time is full of surprises. Often, those wonders arise at times when we didnt fo reliefall it. And when it occurs, we argon overwhelmed. There are instances, chances, and even periods that these events just poop---out of nowhere, entirely the outcome is somewhat stunning. Perhaps, this is what had pass away to me.\nIts just a normal day; temperateness is shining brightly, sky was as blue as the otherwise day. And then, Voila! I received a text meaning, Congratulations! that was the counterbalance line of the center, and my curiosity raise: I continued variation We acknowledge your application for the skilful BRO WILL and WIN CHALLENGE, 50,000 POINTS for a Million! Whew, I was in the state of amazement at that time. Just imagine, a blow thousand applicants and I was elect as ane of the l final contenders, whoosh! I was very happy at that moment. I now wee a chance to bring home the bacon a million! thence I continued, As dampen of the competition, you must sen d us your latest billing bidding for your subscription. We had checked that your points as of straightaway are at 38,682 tonic points. Please be reminded that the in the end submission is due to 3 weeks after receiving this message. Thank you! that was the rest of the message, and it left me hanging. I sound off it has to do with the message or I just dont understand the message completely. I want to muzzle at myself though. For the second time, I read it again. Now I understand.\nI understand that, though reading that message was an direful experience, I cannot earn that million coz, I dont have enough points and at the same time, I wont be adapted to make that enough points in due time, so often for the thrill. I dont know if Ill be happy, for I received that message or Ill be annoyed and frustrated because I cant win that race. But, I choose to be happy. The last thing I know, I had already forgotten about it, until now.\nAnd then a memory reminisced in my mind. It wa s one of our summer escapad...

No comments:

Post a Comment